All material on World Wide Web site, located at the Internet address of http://www.buyagun.com.au, is protected under Australian and International copyright laws. No portion may be copied, reproduced, or redistributed in any manner, whatsoever, without specific consent or licensing from the copyright owners.
Any and all other product and company names within may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
All rights reserved.
No submitted information shall be rented, sold, or given away to any third party businesses or individuals by the copyright owner. When placing an ad online or submitting an entry to one of our contests, we will never willfully disclose any information about our visitors without first receiving the visitor's permission.
However, since each ad is publicly viewed, there is no convenient solution to ceasing malicious individuals and "spammers" from using the information in your ad(s) in a manner that you may not agree with.
Companies which have placed advertising on this site may also collect information about you when you view or click on their graphical ads or text links. We do not have control over the collection of that information. You should contact those advertisers directly if you have any questions concerning your privacy and their advertising.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Buy A Gun Australia is an online classifieds for the purpose of advertising only and is in no way involved in the sale of firearms or firearms parts.
Users of this site are bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. In using this site, you agree to these terms and conditions and agree not to use the site in any way which is illegal or which is in contravention of them. BUY A GUN AUSTRALIA (www.buyagun.com.au) may at any time and without notice, vary these terms and conditions.
NEW SOUTH WALES
In the state of New South Wales legislation requires the when advertising firearms or firearm parts the seller must provide there shooters licence or permit number and also the serial number of the firearms or firearms parts for sale. It is also a requirement the seller provide the name and address of the licensed firearm dealer that the transfer will be made through.
No listing from the state of New South Wales will be accepted without all the above.
Pursuant to section 101(1) of the Firearms Act 1996, a person must not publish or cause to be published an advertisement which advertises that a firearm is offered for sale by a person who is not a licensed firearm dealer.
If you reside in the state of Victoria you must be a licensed firearm dealer to advertise on Buy A Gun Australia (buyagun.com.au). If you are not a fire arms dealer and reside in Victoria or propose selling firearms in the state of Victoria you will breach section 101 of the firearms act of 1996 and be liable for prosecution .
All advertisements must show
1. The dealers licence number.
2. The dealers business/ company name and address.
3. The firearms serial number.
No listing from the state of Victoria will be accepted without all the above.
This site contains links to other websites. BUY A GUN AUSTRALIA (www.buyagun.com.au) is not responsible for and has no control over the content of such websites.
When listing an item for sale on this web site you as the seller are responsible and must insure that your advertisement meets the below criteria
1. You as the seller must comply with all applicable State, Territory and Commonwealth laws (including common law) and legislation in regards to advertising of firearms and firearms parts. If you are not sure of the current state or territory requirements it is your responsibility to check with them before submitting your listing.
2. All information supplied is truthful and accurate.
3. Your advertisement is not illegal in anyway.
4. You do not breach any copyright laws
5. You the seller hold a current firearms licence for the item you are listing.
6. Any firearm transfers must be made through a licensed dealer.
7. Your item will be listed until sold, it is your responsibility to remove your listing or notify us when sold.
8. All listings are to be paid for before being posted to Buy A Gun Australia (buyagun.com.au)
9. Buy A Gun Australia (www.buyagun.com.au) uses Paypal as our preferred payment option but you do not need to be a member of Paypal to pay for your advertisement.
10. Buy A Gun Australia is only to be used by , persons who have a current firearms licence for the relevant item they have for sale and intend listing on this website, and can enter into legally binding contract under applicable law.
11. Listing Description. You must be legally able to sell any of the items you list for sale on our Site. You must describe your item fully and accurately and include all terms of sale on the listing page of our Site. Your listings may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures and other content relevant to the sale of that item, including any information that you are required to provide by any applicable law. The listing and the content of the listing must be your own work or work that you are legally entitled to use. All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category..
12. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our related entities, affiliates, and our and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, proceedings, losses and damages (actual, special and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
13. If we are contacted by a government department, government agency or law enforcement agency and they inform us that there is any information on the Site which is in contravention of, or may contravene, any law, industry code of practice, policy guideline or regulation, we can remove that information from the Site. Without limiting any other remedies available to us, we may suspend or terminate your account if we reasonably suspect that you may have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
14. We reserve the right to determine whether or not your conduct is consistent with the Terms and Conditions and what we believe is good practice for the Site. We may in our sole discretion, immediately terminate your Account and use of the Service if your conduct is deemed by us to be inconsistent with the Terms and conditions or our standards of practice. However, in exercising our rights, we do not intend to act unreasonably.
15. Buy A Gun Australia (www.buyagun.com.au) reserves the right not to post any listing that does not meet the requirements of this website. It is the users responsibility to ensure that listings comply with the above Terms and Conditions. If your listing is not approved due to a breach of these Terms and Conditions you will be notified and provided the opportunity to amend your listing. No refund will be given for advertisements that are not displayed on the www.buyagun.com.au due to a breach of the stated Terms and Conditions.